Monday, November 7, 2011

More Layouts created for the Zva Creative DT Call

A few weeks ago I created three layouts for the Zva Creative DT Call. I did not get on the team so I can share the layouts now.

 In this layout I changed pink flowers into burgandy flowers love how they came out. I have also put a steampunk element on the layout using Hot of the Press diecuts.


The next layout I used Bo bunny papers so nice and bright - this time I changed the flower from white to yellow to match the papers.


The final layout I created was with some Sandylion papers and chipboard which have been sitting in my stash for YEARS! Good to use some older stash!


More creations will be posted soon - have had a lot of creative time lately!

2 comments:

  1. have to say that your beach walk layout is absolutely stunning ... love the colours on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs all three Bev. You have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete