Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!!

Another year gone by .... another fulled with challenges different to 2010 and in some ways harder. Kaitlyn settled better at school but still a huge challenge at home bar a few months in the middle of the year where we saw huge improvements which have disappeared again. In myself I feel I have grown heaps as a person - mainly from opportunities I have been given by Scottie Crafts and the scrapping community and by having Andrew been so supportive. 2012 looks like another challenging year again both good and bad challenges so hoping for a good year!

2011 scrapping wise saw me doing my biggest class I have ever done at SENZ, working at shows, meeting Sharon and Cari from Prima at the roadshow was just amazing (felt like I had wings that day), doing 126 layouts, about 10 minibooks, and a handful of off the page items and working with amazing people who are so encouraging! I also was on the team for NZ Paperchase magazine which was interesting as the briefs were not things I would normally do and I am still on the team for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog for a couple more months. Another achievement was to get a spot as guest designer for Donna Salazar designs - my first two projects go up on the blog on January the 7th. 

Some of my favourite layouts in 2011:

 





To all my family and friends all the best for the 2012!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
See you next year.....

3 comments:

  1. Bev, I found you on Donna Salazar's Ning ... your layouts are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your work - it is all very beautiful and inspiring! Hope you have a safe, fun, and blessed New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Bev!!! Its going to be a good year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've achieved so much in 2011, Bev. And you really have grown in confidence through the scrapbooking opportunities you have had. I have loved looking at all your work, and look forward to seeing lots more in 2012! Thanks for your friendship and support, it means so much to me xx

    ReplyDelete