Monday, December 3, 2007

Xmas cybercrop at scrapbooking by design

Here is my creation for Heidis OTP challenge for a centre piece for the xmas table. It is a very kiwi Xmas centre piece because I am so grateful to be a kiwi.

Here is my take for Liannes challenge to use non traditional xmas colours on a xmas layout.


Here is my take on Kellys sketch using mostly the beautiful december paper pesto kit . I won this challenge which was an added bonus.


Moniques challenge was to make a humourous card and my inspiration was the news item a couple of weeks ago that santa shouldnt be allowed to say HO HO HO what next?

What an awesome cybercrop it really got my mojo going. I have completed four of the six challenges and won a prize for my sketch take (some heidi swapp clear stamps) isnt that great nice to have some more layouts done too. Will post the other two layouts later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome Bev. I love your centre piece!

    ReplyDelete