Here is a questionnaire I have seen on some blogs recently thought I would try it out
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Joined some online forums, started doing lots of challenges scrapbooking wise went to a crop
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any, have a few things like losing weight and getting fit improving my scrapping and sorting out photos..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My older siser had a little girl in January
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not in 2007
5. What states/countries did you visit?
went to Northland and Hamilton
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More energy and more money!!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dont really remember specific dates but going to SENZ was definitely a highlight
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Scrapping wise was getting a few prizes even though some were drawn out of a hat. family wise getting through quite a difficult year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Putting on all the weight i lost in 2006
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the normal hayfever and colds
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Paper Pesto kits
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Just the scumbags in society who hurt others and wildlife
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, food, petrol, gifts, and scrapping stuff of course!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Like Louise - new scrapbooking stuff
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Not any I can think of.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
happier b) thinner or fatter?fatter
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Family time and excercise
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Quietish day with immediate family having breakfast and fairly light meals and opening presents
.21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Am already in love
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Favourite programs House,NCIS, Ghost Whisperer
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Dont hate anyone maybe dislike some people.
24. What was the best book you read?I only read one book all year isnt that shocking - Harry Potter the last book in the series. Reading to many scrapping mags
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
PS2 Singstar rather fun though I do get a bit competitive
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
Cricut or cuttlebug but might be getting a diecut machine which connects to the computer to say on the cost off cartridges.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Stargazer,Finding Neverland and Beatrix Potter
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
This year I turned 36, and it was in June just after SENZ where I spent my Birthday and Mothers day money and went on a dinner date with hubby to Genghis Khan and ate to much.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I not buying clothes til I lose weight sobut had to buy some as clothes are getting a bit shabby.
32. What kept you sane?
My husband, family, friends and scrapbooking
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp too Louise I used to like him in 21 Jumpstreet back in my teens and now with his very good acting whatever role he plays and for an older man Sean Connery is still sexy.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anti-smacking bill from a childless PM dont think it would help in abuse cases really .
35. Who did you miss?
My mum and Dad and youngest sister who have moved overseas
36. Who was the best new person you met?
A friend at playgroup who has helped me a few times with the kids