Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cosmo Cricket My Boyfriend Collection Inspiration

In my kit from Scrappin' Patch this time there was papers and stickers from the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Collection and some journalling spots. I had so much fun doing my Poppet Page with the Karen Foster scrapbook line that I decided to do another. It is a great way to use photos with people in with busy backgrounds - Just cut the background out and you have a poppet.

Here is my layout

P1140406 copy

Products that I have used and in the shop:

Cosmo cricket Cardstock Stickers - some of which I have cut out an image from the sticker.
Cosmo cricket Fitting in paper
Cosmo cricket Study Hall Paper
Cosmo cricket Tube socks Paper
Websters alphas

Other products - October afternoon weathervane paper (clouds), Prima mom and me paper (Sun) and MM bird, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment