Friday, August 13, 2010

Competition layouts

I am currently participating in two longer competitions -

Stars in their Eyes over at Scrapping Patch and Celebrate New Zealand over at Scrapbook Outlet.

Last week over at Scrapping Patch the Star was Stacey Michaud - very different to my style - here is my layout:



and over at SBO last weeks challenge was to include a NZ icon - I chose the pohutukawa tree and hand painted it on my layout.



I have done my layout for the second week at SBO which was to create a layout using only the National colours of NZ ie Black and white and I can show you tomorrow. I have also done a layout for this weeks star Tara Orr whose style is Vintage shabby - enjoyed this heaps and will be able to show you next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous LO's Beverley....Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow. Haven't started on my Tara one yet, but send your creativity my way please. All the best in the comps.

    ReplyDelete