Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some missed projects to share

Just a post on some projects I have not shared here yet.  I have also done the other half of the Configuration box but will show that at another time as have to take it to Scotties first!

A layout I did for part four of the Aussie Scrap Source Competition:



Some Inspiration layouts for Scottie crafts:



And I have done a catch up with my mini album over at Scrappin' Patch - lucky me one the rak for October! Now there is Just the back cover and December to do...

July
August

September

October

November

2 comments:

  1. Cute projects Beverly! I like the photo frames on the first layout. Lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Wonderful Pages Bev, they are so diverse in their designs, and the use of elements on the pages are great, you just seem to know exactly where to place them.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete