Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prima BAP News

So excited having an awesome scrapping week as well as some other cool news.  Today I found out I have won Novembers Prima Build a Page.  This makes it the second time this year as well as being featured on their blog a few times.

Here is December's Build a page layout I did this week - a new favourite:


Have used the Fairy Flora range of Papers and lots of flowers and a gorgeous branch.  I have also used a Donna Downey stamp in the background. Its the first time I have used one of the felt gates they are so sturdy with a plastic backing so it doesn't crumple when you take the backing off which a lot of self adhesive felt products seem to do.

4 comments:

  1. wow fantastic, congrats chickie!! now you can stop entering so the rest of us have a shot!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bev, your work is so stunning it deserves heaps more of these rewards. Well Done!!!!

    ReplyDelete