Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mass Creativity

Well I might have not done a lot of layouts yet this year but I have been busy creating. Between Christmas and New Year I created this birthday book as a gift using mainly Websters products (I had a go at getting on the design team but there are such big names out there it was extreme wishful thinking!).


Then over the last few weeks I had an opportunity to tidy up my scraps drawer and to use up those colours of cardstock that I bought and will never use.  I decided to create some 6X6 layouts for this and got a bit carried away and did 122! Christopher has now found a new love of this size scrapping which would be more affordable and space saver for him. My scrap drawer still has lots in it but at least it is tidier - slowly organising my scrap area. Here are the layouts that I need to send to Trina for the Wellington camp or next years even.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of work :). It all looks lovely. 6x6 is a favourite layout size for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Beverley trina will be blown away with so many layouts its so cool that Christopher loves bring creative with you..

    ReplyDelete