Monday, January 9, 2012

Donna Salazar Guest Designer layouts

At the beginning of the last year I was lucky enough to be selected as a Guest Designer for Donna Salazar designs and last month I received my two parcels of products from her - one from GCD Studio and one from Clearsnap. Along with these yummy goodies I have used some of my own stash of Donna Salazar products that I had I created these two layouts:


I have used a Grandma's Garden 12 x 12 paper as my base in conjunction with a brown Bazzil cardstock. On the base paper I have sprayed River Mossy and Caramel Latte smooch sprays.  These dry really quickly and you can almost continue your layout straight away  - if you do not spray to thickly! The fence on my layout is a Dusty Attic one which I covered with emboss gloss then used Mixed Media Inx Truffle embossing powder and heated it with a heat gun. The fence has then been highlighted with Mixed Media Inx Jasmine colour box ink.  This ink is amazing it covers really well!

The backing of the photos is corrugated card.  The cut out embellishments are from various Donna Salazar papers -Antiquities, Grandmas Garden, Artistic papers as well as the Crafty Chronicle.  The flowers are made using the Rose Creations die, brads and the Crafty Chronicle.  These have then been sprayed with River Mossy and Caramel Latte smooch sprays.  Once the layout was put together I daubed the Mixed Media Inx Jasmine colour box ink all over the page giving it a bit more of a grungy look.

My next layout is a bit softer and also using a mixture of Donna Salazar products.

The Background paper is from the Antiquities  Collection. I have used a brick wall mask and Mixed Media Inx Jasmine colour box ink to add to the background. Then I have added a paper doily before layering Artistic and Antiquities papers underneath the photo. The cut out flowers and butterflies are from Grandma's Garden and artistic papers collections. The chipboard Swirls are from 2 Crafty and are covered with Mixed Media Inx Truffle colour box ink.  To finish the layout off I have added some Prima flowers and leaves.

I have another much bigger project I am working on for Donna Salazar so will be back soon with that.
See you soon!

Beverley




1 comment:

  1. Love love love both LO's BEv, but the "Imagine" just warms my heart. What a lovely creation. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete