Thursday, February 2, 2012

Remember 21 Jumpstreet?

 
As a young teen I used watch 21 Jumpstreet and had a crush on Johnny Depp way back then. He still is one of my favourite actors and so talented ...one of my favourites is Captain Jack Sparrow.

Over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge the challenge is as follows:

Just in time for Valentine’s Day this month – your first love – a real boy or girl, try to include a  momento from that time with them, or download an image or something from that era from the internet if you wish. A pop or movie star crush can be substituted for a real live crush if you are too shy to tell us how it really was!!!

There was NO WAY I was going to do a layout with my real life crush so I went with Johnny as Detective Tom Hanson in 21 Jumpstreet. The layout is pretty basic for me but I think its suits the theme.
He still is one of my favourite actors and so talented ...one of my favourites is Captain Jack Sparrow. 


 This is my last layout as a Design team member over at Another Freaking scrappy Challenge.  Thank you so much Anne for selecting me and having great challenges. Thanks to the other members of the DT for all your inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! The Tim Holtz paper is a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! LOVE that you chose Johnny Depp, he is just beautiful!
    Did you see the video I had of him for Challenge #219 at CCG?

    ReplyDelete