Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prima Design Team Application

Primas design team has been announced and it is an amazing team - very much a multi media/ arty "famous" people within the industry but not me. These are my projects I sent in that I love and enjoyed creating.

The first one is my mums mothers day present - a converted decorative birdhouse that has become a Fairy House.


My next project was a class I taught last year but decided to add more to it and add photos:



and finally a layout:


6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Bev your Prima submission is amazing. So sorry you weren't lucky this time. As they said there were so many talented people apply and I am sure you are up there with the best of them. Your fairy house is so pretty and cute. Huge amount of work in them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev, I was looking for your name! NO kiwis this time!! Keep trying tho, cos I really believe you will get in there, at least i bloody hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great projects - the bird house is TOO fabulous!
    Keep on trying with the DT applications. It's hard not to get the "Thanks - but no thanks" emails - but perseverance will pay off in the end :-)
    Now following too :-)
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations ... it will happen ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev your projects are AWESOME> Your fairy house is beyond gorgeous - and I was lucky enough to see it in 'real' life. Totally took my breath away!!!
    Keep creating your stunning projects- its their loss in my opinion!!!

    ReplyDelete