Thursday, May 29, 2008

IM BAAACK and Look who turned four and what was in my mailbox.

Hi everyone I got back on Sunday had a great break and it was so nice to spend time with my sister and be spoilt by her.  We mostly just stayed at her place doing scrapping, relaxing and chatting but did do shopping and a little sightseeing.  When I left Auckland we had a five hour delay at the airport due to fog - so I was sitting on a plane for over nine hours including flight time.  When I got back my three kids each had a part of a welcome back sign they had decorated and cards for me too - got tears in my eyes so sweet and they were so excited to see me which was great - Andrew did an awesome job thank you Honey. 

Talking about the kids guess who is four now as of Tuesday the 27th - My baby Kaitlyn can't believe this time next year she will be at school.  Here she is with a new outfit (I have patterned paper that has the same colours :)).  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!


And Here is what was in the mail today from the NZ DARE team thanks so much it is awesome.
(I won the sketch challenge from last fortnight with my Candy Girl layout).  The butterfly is a little mini hand made card soo cute from the team.



No layouts to share haven't scrapped since I have been back hope to tonight or tomorrow when the big Comp starts at Scrapbooking by Design - cant wait.  It is designed for scrappers to discover their style and as I don't know what mine is it will be interesting and the prizes look great.  Check out in my links The Sketchbook NZ Megan has been busy setting up an unaffliated scrapbooking forum its great .  Well done Megan.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to comeback to some scrappy happy mail Bev and happy kids too!!! Glad to hear you had some great quality time with Sis Kim...you certainly got some gorgeous layouts completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back,your hubby sounds like he did an awsome job :)
    we need to clone him lol.Yummy looking goodies you have there to ,will be handy for
    "so you think you can scrap" sounds like fun, see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the challenge Beverly, great prizes you have there, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jens Place in SpaceMay 30, 2008 at 1:25 AM

    I love your work! I found your blog through the Scrapbook Comp. Its so weird because of the time difference, Your Friday is my Thursday I guess lol. I have to get this straight!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete