Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrappin' Patch Guest designer

A couple of weeks ago I decided to go for a spot on the design team at Scrappin' Patch and I didn't get on the design team but I have been chosen to be a guest designer. The design team chosen are Delys, Tracy, Annelie and Kate - and along with Heidi another guest designer - I have seen their awesome creations - they are all extremely talented and I am looking forward to being part of the team.

Here are my layouts and OTP item I submitted

p1080727-copy

p1080728-copy

p1080730-copy

And a canvas I made for my father in law

p1070896-copy

You will notice in my Rockstar layout there are some white twine flowers - I finally worked out how to use my birch daisy wheel I bought the other month after seeing the flowers in a magazine (I as putting the twine on the wrong side of the wheel!). I used white twine and sprayed it with white pearl glimmermist the green on it was an accidental transfer of dry green glimmermist from a cardboard sheet I was using as a mat - next time will use a clean board!

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats on the Guest DT spot, and I am so glad to be working with you Beverley; you are a huge inspiration to me. I love your DT entries.

    ReplyDelete