Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A year in review -2008

What an amazing scrapping year I have had I have been a guest designer for Paper Pesto and am currently one for Scrappin' Patch. I was a designer at Stampin' Scrap and am a contributor at The Sketchbook. I have been published at Basic Grey twice - only submitted twice. Went on holiday to Melbourne and spent a lot of time scrapping with my sister for 10 days. Had a mini retreat with Scrapbook Dreams. Did heaps of challenges and contests and for some reason have to buy more albums - could it be the 250+ layouts done this year - didnt realise I had done that much. This on top of off the page items , ATCs, cards, Inchies and participating in my first circle Journal. I definitely cannot complain about too little time creating!

Annelie has put her top ten favourite layouts of hers and wants to see others top ten. Well Annelie here are mine (no particular order) favourite layouts (more then 10) and OTP projects:

[gallery]

My favourite OTP items would be my Kiwi Xmas Calender and my SBO christmas Village house and the last two images are my favourite ATCs. What are your highlights this year?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Beverleym those are just FANTASTIC! And what a year you've had! Can't wait to see what 2009 has in store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - very nice layouts in your top 10 too ... thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had an amazing year, Beverley! I'm sure that 2009 will be even more successful and I really look forward to seeing what you create and share :-)
    Love the layouts you have chosen as your "faves". Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts Bev! Hope your year is EXTRA fantastic this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love your creations, they are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 250+ LOs!!!!! Wowsers!!!!

    love your top ten, all of them are amazing:-) The Kiwi calendar is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete