Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week six Stars in their eyes - Beate Style + another layout

The layouts have been revealed for this part of the competition and they are stunning - I'm glad I'm not judging. This part of the challenge was to scrap in the style of Beate a scrapbooker in Norway whose favourite style is vintage. I think it is one of my favourites too and loved doing this layout and my paper pesto kit for February arrived just in time so I could use the papers and flowers from it. I found some gorgeous lace trim in an Emporium in Tuaranga and some roses on a ribbon from Stamp and create in Milford which were perfect for this challenge.
Here is my layout:

p1100230-copy

The next and final star is Kelly Goree which should be interesting and very different from this challenge.

And here is my layout for SBBD monthly sketch.

p1090724-copy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts, Bev! I am really loving all the Beate style pages, they are just gorgeous! Wouldn't want to be a judge either, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh these are wondrous Bev!!

    Love, love!! All those L U S H details(:

    ReplyDelete