Scrap Tech Tuesday this month is how you can use glimmermist like a paint. Nice and simple especially if you like painting. In my example I have used a Prima paintable to illustrate this technique. Other ways you can do this is to stamp some images as you like on white cardstock as either a background or as embellishments you can cut out once painted. If you like doodling or drawing you could doodle/draw in black pen and fill in with the glimmermist.
Here is my layout I created to show this technique. The vines and flowers around the edge, the birds and the pocket watch have been painted with glimmermist:
How to use the Glimmermist like paint:
1. Select your Prima paintable, stamped images or doodles.
2. First unscrew the top of the glimmermist.
3. Dip a clean, dry thin paintbrush into the glimmermist.
4. Then paint on the Prima paintable, stamped images or doodles.
5. Remember to clean the paintbrush between colours.
Prima paintable, Prima bird,Prima paper - Tropics and Animal bash, Prima Flowers,K and Co alphas and stickers, Provocraft alphas,Shabby chic journalling spot, Green Tara Leaves, Robins Nest dewdrops and Glimmermist - Blue denim, olive green, tiger lily, pearl and vanilla