Monday, February 22, 2010

Lucy bird from Imiginisce Inspiration

Part of my Kit from Scrappin' Patch this week was a couple of papers from the new Lucy Bird range by Imaginesce. These are very cute papers for girls of all ages. Some products used can be found at the Scrappin' Patch Shop.

With my first layout I decided to use my new Trellis Punch and add some Lemonade embellishments from Basic Grey



Products used:
Bazzill Teal Cardstock
Imaginisce Lucy Bird - Good Morning Sunshine
Basic Grey Lemonade embellishments - stickers and chipboard
Lace
Martha Stewart Trellis Punch

The next layout I used some new Heidi Swapp Glimmer mist and softened it a little with white ink. I have also altered the alphas using shimmerz and dabbing it with a tissue while they were still wet. The leaves are cut using the cuttlebug.



Products used:
Bazzill Salt dotted cardstock
Imaginisce Lucy Bird - Good Morning Sunshine
Imaginisce Lucy Bird - Flower Power
Tattered Angels Gimmermist - Heidi Swapp - Viva Pink
Shimmerz- Wed Wagon
Cosmo Cricket Journal tag
American Craft Alphas
Bo Bunny Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment