Friday, October 1, 2010

My Final Sketchy Thursdays layout

Well my term as a design team member is now over at Sketchy Thursdays.  Its been awesome doing a layout every week for the last six months which have flown by.

Here is this weeks sketch.  You have until 10pm EST Wednesday the 6th of October to add your layout to Mr Linky




 
Here is my last layout as a design team member - I hope to have time to participate now!
 
 
This week's sketch is brought to you by {embellish*ology}


In her own words, Heather Mills, owner of {embellish*ology}:  "For years I've had a passion for scrapbooking. That passion turned into designing products to use in scrapbooking. Now, in addition to scrapbook supplies, I'm designing all kinds of products from party printables to promotional items."

Heather has so generously donated this amazing prize pack:



This is the entire {embellish*ology} Fright Night Halloween set, which includes:


  • 1 set of 6 Fright Night labels
  • 1 set of 6 Halloween tags
  • 1 sheet of Fright Night Cut-outs
  • 1 set of 5 coordinating wood grain tags
  • 1 set of 6 Fright Night journaling squares

No comments:

Post a Comment