Friday, September 24, 2010

Week Eight SBO Contest

Its a close "race" over at the contest at SBO.  This week is all about Maori Design and we had to include weaving and /or koru in our layouts.

Here is my layout and I didn't use patterned paper!


I have used black, red and white cardstock and weaved them for the background.  I have also stamped a weave stamp on the black cardstock. The red petals on the flowers are from a Maori design ribbon and I have made the swirls to look like koru out of shell beads.  I have also used a koru stamp. I love how it has come out! Now I wonder what the mystery product for week nine is...........

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this LO Bev. You are so inspiring. Good luck with the contest. Adrienne S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just spotted your designs over at Sketchy Thursdays and I must say how much I love your style!
    I'll be stalking (umm I mean following) your blog!
    Hugs,
    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete