A few weeks ago I created three layouts for the Zva Creative DT Call. I did not get on the team so I can share the layouts now.
In this layout I changed pink flowers into burgandy flowers love how they came out. I have also put a steampunk element on the layout using Hot of the Press diecuts.
The next layout I used Bo bunny papers so nice and bright - this time I changed the flower from white to yellow to match the papers.
The final layout I created was with some Sandylion papers and chipboard which have been sitting in my stash for YEARS! Good to use some older stash!
More creations will be posted soon - have had a lot of creative time lately!