Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dusty Attic Chipboard layouts

I have done a couple of layouts using Dusty Attic Chipboard that I love - it was my first chipboard that I tried a few years ago when you could still buy directly from them. 

The first layout I used a two layer scroll which was one of those things you think its too pretty to use and therefore delay using it! I have painted it using Jenni Bowlin  paint daubers from Scottie Crafts to match the Prima Firefly paper I have used as a background. I decided to leave quite a plain background to really offset the chipboard scroll.


Another layout I did using tribal scrolls, barbed wire and columns went more down the grungy busy way! NERFS there is a bit of competition at our house with the boys on who has the best!!


Two very different layouts - which one do you like best? 


No comments:

Post a Comment