Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scrappin patch Fortnightly sketch and Sketchbook Sketch Challenges

Now I know I only posted about last fortnights Scrappin Patch challenge in my last post but here is my take on this weeks one (I think I have been influenced a bit by Meek thanks to So you think you can scrap and the Doodle formula book I got as a Rak from Monique for doing Kiwi Jack Me up in her Birthday month which is mine too thanks Monique). I got my order from them yesterday at 1pm and by 3pm I had the layout 90% done as I just had to use this gorgeous paper by Primas Dude range (the challenge requires you to use prima products) and the journalling spot is also from the same range. Primas new ranges are awesome go check them out in my shopping links at Scrappin patch. If you buy over $50 of product before the end of June you get a $20 voucher to spend next time as well as free postage in NZ. My second order was done tonight :) - some great goodies there.




My other layout is for Sketchbooks Fortnightly challenge - I flipped the sketch this time to fit my photos - Brendan was not happy about those swans though who can blame him they can be quite agressive.

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketches. Went into Scrappin Patch today and had a big spend up and yes I did get my voucher too! Love the prima papers.

    ReplyDelete