Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chrstmas Inspiration and contests

My contribution to the build Up to Christmas at Sketchbook this week was Christmas ornaments made from ring boxes and a gift box - I got the idea from my sister who saw something similiar in a magazine using matchboxes.

p1080582

p1080580

p1080578

After I had put these up at Sketchbook - Scrapbook Outlet announced part four of their contest so I decided to use a couple of the lids from the boxes to create these as my entry

p1080624

Scrapbox contest week three was to create a table ornament and I created a little mini lolly holder out of kiti bags. Had some fun glueing things onto the kiti bags NOT.

p1080611

Scrappin' patch is about to do their round one reveal of the NIC HOWARD layouts so will be able to share mine soon - new round was announced today before lunch which is toscrap in the style of Mou Saha - which when I first saw it I thought it would be a bit tricky but was inspired and have created mine and it was uploaded this afternoon (you won't see this until two weeks time).

1 comment:

  1. You are just sooo clever Bev!!

    Love each + every lil' bag:):) FUN.

    ReplyDelete