Saturday, September 4, 2010

Contest layouts this week

Over at SBO the weeks challenge was to do a beach layout - I have had these Websters pages in my stash that were perfect and not been used so this is what I came up with.



Well last weeks star over at Scrappin' Patch was Ronda Palazzari and this is my layout. I have been having a few rough weeks with Katie as things have changed around at school for her a lot and this has had an adverse effect on her at home and when we are out and about. So the layout is just about how I was feeling last week - yikes it has a lot of Journalling on it!



This week I have to morph into Irene Tan - another yikes I love her layouts and creations she is amazing talented and I think this will be the most challenging week of the contest! and it is the last week...

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!
    Love all the Websters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so so so LOVE your beach LO Love your Judge one as well, and what awesome journalling!

    ReplyDelete