Saturday, September 11, 2010

SBO Contest this week Song Title and or Lyrics

Here is my entry for the current weeks challenge at SBO which was to include NZ song title or Lyrics on the layout. I chose to use "Message to my Girl" and have used My minds eye pages and a yummy dusty attic Chipboard frame as well as a Maya Road envelope which I hope to put a message to my girl in at some stage.



You will have to wait for the reveal of my final week of The Scrappin" Patchs contest as the deadline has been extended due to the Christchurch quake and over 360 aftershocks since then. I still can't believe it has happened in NZ even though we are on faultlines etc seems so surreal - here we are up in Auckland getting on with everyday things and Christchurch is so disrupted. Thank goodness no one was killed and my thoughts go out to everyone there and I hope it settles down soon.

2 comments: