Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Having a go at Digi Scrapping

Well I don't have photoshop but have an application on my Mac called seashore so with the freebies I have downloaded from eidou I have being having a go at digital scrapping.

My first attempt

rockstar-digitial-copy1

the next go

cutie-copy

and this one - which I like best

proud-dad-copy

It was fun doing these - though It is a bit tricky as once you put on one element and get to the next one I couldnt work out how to edit the previous one. Also doing any text on it was an issue. I definitely prefer tradtional scrapping nothing like getting full of glue and cutting paper:)

4 comments:

  1. Well done Beverley - Love all the layouts you have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah but they look so good...& there's no mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Beverley, these are stunning !!!! Did you know you can get a 30 day free trial version of photoshop elements to play with - just google it and have a go you will prob find it easier to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Beverley - good on you for having a go. I loved how Louise used some of the elements of digital for our make and take card at the retreat - hybrid definitley appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete