Monday, May 25, 2009

More sharing.......

Just a few more layouts to share

The new weekly challenge is up at The Sketchbook . Hannah has set up an awesome challenge to do a layout using at least two hand made embellishments. In my layout I have made the lollipop flowers and stamped butterflies on transparencies and decorated with Kindy glitz. I have also created my background using packaging ie a pizza box that scrapping supplies came in - I distressed it and added some paint.

P1120003 copy

I got my Paper pesto kit a couple of weeks ago and did this layout using the kit - a layout of Brendan and his paternal grandma - the first time I have done one with his grandma (she passed away when he was 4 and half) - he was her first grandchild and greatly loved and adored by her.

P1120004 copy

He is all grown up at eight and half in the next layout which is for Scrap the boys challenge this month. I love the poem that I found - though don't know who wrote it.

P1120040 copy

The next layout was one that I did for a contest that I was involved in but have withdrawn from due to design team commitments.The challenge was to use packaging on your layout. The majority of this layout is from a prima transparency package while the background is a supporting bit of cardboard from a cardstock pack.

P1120001 copy

and last but not least my favourite for today is a layout for Up2Scrap's monthly challenge - a layout that is not square.

P1120039 copy


and if you come back later there will be more to see as I am setting the challenge over at Scrappin' Patch

See ya later.......

4 comments:

  1. Wow what gorgeous layouts especially the Sweet Pea one. Im quite keen to have a go at the Sketchbook Challenge it looks great and your layout was quite inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all fabulous, Beverley!! I just ADORE the example you did for my challenge, and all the other pages are gorgeous too. I think the last one is stunning, there is just something about that black circle background in combination with all the layered embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, Beverley. They are all lovely, but (of course!) my favourite is the Sweetpea one; it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete