Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Shop Of Sketches

Here is the sketch for this week



And here is my take - I have used four smaller photos instead of one large one which I find is a good way to record events when the photos that were taken are not great quality and are to fuzzy to increase their size.



products used
My minds eye and scenic route paper
Queen and co felt fusion
American crafts and provocraft alphas
Junkitz and Beutron buttons
Jenni Bowlin journal spot

K and Co epoxy buttons

Have a go at the sketch and upload at Stampin' Scrap Gallery by the end of August and be in to win a rak at the end of the month. If you are not already a forum member you will have to register on the forum and in the gallery before uploading.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the black felt soccer balls for the circle - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. I like to change 1 photo for 4 sometimes too. Like the soccer balls too - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that soccer l/o!

    ReplyDelete