Thursday, August 7, 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday



Its Whoo Hoot Wednesday again didn't do one last week as was waiting to include my first whoo hoot for this week.

Whoo Hoots for this week

I'm a designer !! Tanya Leigh chose me to be one of the designers for the Little Shop Of Sketches for the next six months which I'm really excited about - so you will see a layout from me every week using the current sketch.

The boys had there parent teacher interviews and they are doing really well - Brendan teacher thinks he is a delight and Christopher other then some mischief and toilet talk is progressing well.

My lovely Hubby sent me off on Saturday to have a break as I had a rough week with the kids and go to the movies on my own while he looked after the kids. I didn't see the first Narnia at the movies and so decided to see Prince Caspian and really enjoyed it - cool special effects. Thanks Andrew -love ya.

Scrapbook essentials has a sale 50% off almost everything and I got two sets of Fancy pants 12 x 12 stamps and today a set of their chipboard things that I would not normally buy as outside of my budget when full price - this sale goes on for three weeks - whoo hoo for sales!!

have a great week everyone - watch out for the new sketch and my layout soon!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great list of Woo Hoots :-) Hope you have a better this week with the kids!! (hope I do too!!) heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The break away from kids sounds just what you needed - what a fantastic thoughtful guy you have - lucky girl! and I'm a bit jealous about those stamps - what a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure has been a great week for you. Your own "me" time at the movies sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the design team appt. Gotta love a Dh who gives you some time out for "me time". I love going to the movis on my own. Well done on your DS progress at school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *A W E S O M E* news Bev!! DT girl!! Wahoooo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it is always good to have some time out from the kids. Best thing for everyone, lol. A movie would be a good way to switch off too.

    Congratulations on being chosen for the design team. Well deserved IMO. Your artwork speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete