Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scrapbook Dreams sketch challenge

The challenge was a sketch and you had to do doodling on your layout. So to follow on with my fairyland theme from the first challenge at the Olympics I have doodled a castle and scallops. I had fun with this one!!



products used
pink and white cardstock
stemma fairy paper
cloud and green paper -unknown -sorry
fancy pants flourish
pink paislee scallop border diecut
K and Co stickers
October afternoon flower sticker
Jenni bowlin tag
paint and glitter
provocraft letters (my fav at moment by the looks of things)

6 comments:

  1. wow that doodled castle is awesome! Another fab layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very princessly!!! LOL and wow you've changed your blog layout - how cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love that castle. it looks great and so creative. well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous layout Beverley; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! I love your blog! Thanks for some great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete