Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday



Just a little whoo hoot Wednesday
Got my happy mail today from Shabby Chic Crafts in the USA from winning NZ dare 49 (rock the pipecleaners) - I was sent 52 journal cards/embellishments and they are awesome - one of my favourite things to use at the moment . I love journal cards even though I'm not much of a journaller! Some of the cards ie the apple ones go perfectly with Paper Pestos August kit which I got yesterday. Here's a pic of what I got from Shabby Chic crafts :



My sister Kim has had her first layout published in Scrapbook Creations and the magazine is out in OZ now and she has a full page of another layout (the title page in one of the galleries) in Scrapbook Memories current magazine (not out in NZ yet) - WTG my little sister. Check out Kim's blog for heaps of scrapping info and her stunning layouts.

I'm getting some more happy mail from Shell at Scrapbook dreams as my layout - "I said cuddle not throttle" got drawn out of the hat for this weeks RAK ! Speaking of that I have also completed my "inchies" and almost finished my ATC's for the swaps at Scrapbook Dreams will share once the swaps are complete. ( I must remember to take a photo of the ATC's this time).

Watching the opening ceremony and having a middle of the night feast with the kids was great even though they got a bit bored and restless - maybe next summer Olympics they will enjoy it more.

Thats my whoo hoots for this week - have a great week

3 comments:

  1. What a cool prize ... a really big variety too. Awesome.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have had some awesome happy mail there. Love what you got from Shabby Chic. I have an addiction lol to journalling cards and have a lovely wee pile now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of happy mail for you too Beverley. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete