Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sketchbook Friday Night Challenge

This weeks challenge was from a suprise Guest - Lusi Austin (I love her creations). The challenge was to use the following items -
A enlarged photo ie bigger then 6 X 4
Patterned paper
diecuts or punchies
handwritten Journalling
doodling
The twist was to do a layout in 15 minutes.

So I got a few things together - I already had a photo and started to go ahead but had to stop straight away as my glue got clogged up grrh. Started the timer and finished of my doodles as it went off.

here is my layout:



Products Used
Pink Paislee paper and diecuts - spring fling collection
Scenic route journal block (large one)
Kaisercraft and dream street papers for title

3 comments:

  1. Great layout...and 15 minutes that really does make it a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Don't think I could do a LO that detailed in 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a great idea - a time limit! very cool!

    ReplyDelete