Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Olympics Week One - Cycling

Week ones challenge at the Olympics was to use dot/circle paper and have circle embellishments on your layout. I loved the mushroom paper from K and co from when I first saw it in cyberland and managed to find it last week.

Here is my layout:



products used
K and Co and kaisercraft paper
cardstock
Scenic route journal spot
Shabby Chic Mushroom spot
K and co dimensional stickers
other paper almost like cardboard for tree and circles
K and co leaves
bubble stickers
dmc thread
provocraft letters
Pebbles inc and crafters workshop words
white paint

5 comments:

  1. Beverley, this layout is so gorgeous, I totally expect to see your name up there on the medal board. Good luck - not that you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - did I see it in the gallery? oh there are soooo many entries - I don't envy the judges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and I hope you win a medal it was just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats just beautiful Beverley. love all the colours and the mushrooms. very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, love this layout Beverley.

    ReplyDelete